Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wat da hell !

It was on November 14th. I got up early in the morning around 10 Am.. Had to meet one of the top most cops in the city for a personal assignment. (I call it personal cos i was getting my mark sheets attested. Marks are strictly personal cos even today there are a few dumbos who judge u by ur marks and such ppl think meeting a five point someone is a waste of time). As soon as i passed over a copy of my mark sheet to him, he threw a terrifying look. I was scared to death. Shalini's dad once threw the same look when he saw me with his beautiful daughter in a shopping mall.. There were two things in common in both the looks..

1. They hated my age
2. They dint accuse me.. They accused my parents and teachers..

What can i do? I was helpless.. I was cornered... When i was in school, it was the ground floor flat Neha.. In college, Divya stayed next to my house.. Now its Shalini.. If at all u see this as a problem, its cos of Geography and not Biology.. Well...... May be u can call it Chemistry.. Having a good Chemistry with a neighbor is not that big a mistake, is it?

Is it my mistake if your daughter feels hungry and wants a Mc Donald's burger when u are not at home? Is it my mistake if your daughter feels bored after the Mc Donald's burger and wants to go to a movie?

And now tel me if its my mistake if i accidentally (ahem) happened to be standing outside ur house with a bike when ur daughter was hungry? Is it my mistake to give my neighbor a lift when her irresponsible dad has gone to see his friends new born child (Definitely not my mistake) when his beautiful daughter feels hungry? That too, so hungry that she had to take her neighbor to the restaurant.

Leave alone all that... is it my mistake if i don tel u what happened after the burger and the movie??? if u feel that that its a real mistake.. all i can say is this...

I DON GIVE A DAMN !!!


P.S. F/O Shalini Agarwal - We used your Credit Card for tickets, burgers, fuel etc etc... Including the Cigarette packet which i gifted you yesterday night !!!

\m/

3 comments:

  1. And I would suppose(hypothetically,ofcourse) that your using her Dad's credit card was not your fault either ?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...anoder 5 . someone in d making...well if not dat...atlst a chetan bhagat can be xpected...ur style is damned good man...fluid style and fun to read...shalini definitely is shaping up well (ahem!!speaking in strictly figurative terms)...leaves 1 wanting for more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem.. my personal favourite is "(Definitely not my mistake)"

    ReplyDelete