Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hello World

Hello World..

Apart from my posts in the (technical) forums :P, this is the first time am "Hello"ing the "World".. Thanks to WWW. and Thanks to google for "Creating Blog for Dummies". :P

This is my first post.. So here goes the dedication list.. 1. To myself for putting all my effort into action and making this happen.. 2. To my parents who never knew that i am gonna create a blog (more of a formality and an attempt to sound like a pro ;) ) 3. To my future in-laws, without whom am being able to concentrate on my blog so effectively 4. To my landlord 5. To my roomies 6. To the milkman 7. To the hundreds of mosquitoes ( for keeping me on my toes most of the night) and the 8. Girl next door ;)

Here we go.. What is this post going to be about? Lots of contenders for this.. My parents, My first job. My first short story "What it takes being a Dog in Kolkata", My roommates (they insisted having their names on my blog) lolz, My first ARR's live concert, My Shalini (Girl Next Door). Am thinking..OMG.. Shalini's dad banging the door.. dunno why he s here.. Trust me i dint meet her for the past two days.. And am innocent.. Gotta go now.. Catch u later if he spares me alive.. Bye

3 comments:

  1. Dei... Happy blogging.. ;D..And hope ur alive to give us updates... What with GND dad banging the door and all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ $ph!nx - Very much alive bro.. Shalini's dad wanted Scissors.. I offered him Wills Classic.. he was a happy man.. The 5 rupee cigarette had earned a shoulder pat and "Smart boy" tag.. ;)All is well ends well..

    P.S. Tonight am gonna wait for him with a Cuban Cigar.. Fingers crossed!!! \m/

    ReplyDelete