Thursday, February 18, 2010

Build Up..

After watching a few Vijay(Non Tamilians read as Akshay Kumar) movies in a row, i got carried away by the amount of "Self Appraisal", more commonly known as "Build up". I thot i should try something like tht.. they record it on celluloid.. i do it in ppl's heart..

Here i go..

Somehow, i have been drawing ppl's attention right from my birth.. I have even talked about this in my orkut profile..

People say "Great People Are Born on Great Days"..
So was I.. It was Christmas '87..

The entire country was mourning the death of a famous Politician turned Actor, the then CM of Tamil Nadu Mr. MGR.. It was curfew all over the city..

At the same time, the entire world was celebrating Christmas.. Prayers resounded the Globe..

Suddenly.. An added excitement in the minds of everybody..
A star was born.. It shined bright.. It is shining brighter now..

That happened to be me!!!
And i jus added a feather to December 25th's Hat! ;)

So.. now u tell me..

If Jesus was Messiah version 1.0. Am i Messiah Version 1.1???

Am i "MGR Reloaded"??
Am still not able to figure it out.. !!!

This question gets reinforced whenever i see thousands of newly wed women stand in front of my house and sing this to my mom

"enna thavam seidhanai- yasodhaa, engum nirai para bhrahmam ammaa enru azhaikka - enna thavam seidhanai"
( For those who cant understand tamil : "Oh! my mother!". To get such a call, from such a supreme person, what was the penance you did? ).

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em. I just don understand which of these category i fall on.. Whatever it is, through this post, i just make one appeal to the public.. Me and my family deserve some privacy.. Please respect it.. And don worry.. I m with you always..

2 comments:

  1. I shall hazard a guess here;that you achieve greatness blogging during your hectic office hours!! :D LOL..

    Great to see hot Kurma from Kolkata!

    ReplyDelete